Commercialization for VTL Sensor
We aided our client in introducing a set of IoT technologies into the Hong Kong telecommunications market. By producing a comprehensive business strategy, we created a solution for our client tailored to driving future market penetration.
- Our client is a Research and Development institution in Europe that targets at bringing telecommunication technologies to smart cities.
- With their Hong Kong branch being set up in 2011, the company has been providing wireless sensors and visible light communication systems to its customers
- Our client intended to expand their Hong Kong office, by introducing a set of IoT (Internet of Things) technologies into the market.
- They sought for assistance in executing the plans and projects that would help turn the new technology into practical business opportunities.
- The identified business opportunities are expected to be evaluated for different customer segments and channels of distribution.
- Provided weekly business consulting services during the project period to periodically update our client on the project’s progress
- Identified company vision and goals to assist in brand positioning and image management
- Conducted market analysis to synthesize insights on market trends, competitor performance, and consumer behaviour in the Hong Kong telecommunications industry
- Examined various consumer and market segments to identify the optimal segment and market position
- Provided in-depth go-to-market strategy to effectively drive future revenue and profits