Real-time Cloud Communications Platform for Leading IT Developer
We assisted our client to develop a cloud communications platform for customer service use. We simultaneously presented market research to frame the market landscape and how to excel in this space.
Our client is a leading telecommunication solutions provider and system integrator in Hong Kong. Their client base is made up of major fixed and mobile network operators, licensed service providers, and blue-chip enterprises.
The client was looking to determine how cloud communications could be adapted to complement customer service activities. Specifically, our client sought to focus on designing the overall user experience and corresponding user interface for their virtual meeting room.
HOW WE DID IT
In this project, we utilized a three-stage approach to explore and understand the real-time cloud communications market environment, outline the platform development process, and establish strategies in commercializing the service.
Below provides an overview of our project approach:
- Conducted in-depth market research to comprehend market trends, consumer behaviors, and competitor performances in the real-time communications sector
- Identified and examine the feasibility of addressing market gaps
- Analyzed big data and advanced analytics information to enhance their competitive advantage
- Collaborated closely with the client to design and develop a real-time communications platform while understanding the needs of customer service purposes
- Performed user acceptance tests before launching the final product
- Established a strategic plan to optimize product commercialization
- Assisted in product launching and enhanced sales performance through evaluating market response and sales revenue